New Parker Registration
- Vehicle type
- Tag number
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- Pike Pass (number is on the back of the sticker on your windshield)
- Click the “Set Up a New Parking Account” button below. Please fill in all the boxes on the registration page.
- Once you create the account, you will need to log-in using the e-mail and password you provided when creating the account.
- Students can purchase a permit online at this time. All others should not purchase a permit. We will complete that part in the Parking Office.
- Go to your new account’s home page and click the “manage my vehicles” link.
- You must know all your vehicle information, including the license plate number to finish your application. If you do not have a license plate number, you can register using the last 8 characters of the VIN. If you do not have a Pike Pass on your vehicle you can purchase a transponder sticker at the OUHSC Parking Office.
- After registering all vehicles, log out and you are finished with online registration!
- Come to the Parking Office to pay and pick up your permit. (Photo ID is required for all check, credit card transactions or when picking up permits.)
Set Up a New Parking Account
OUHSC Parking Services
840 Research Parkway, Suite 150
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
Parking Office Location
Please bring your: Drivers License, License Plate Number, Photo ID