8 Simple Rules for Parking
- Place your decal on the lower left corner of the back glass (outside).
- Hang your gate card from your rearview mirror.
- Scan your gate card to enter or exit (don’t “tailgate” into lots.)
- Park only in your designated area (even if all the gates are open.)
- Don’t park in visitor, patient, or reserved parking.
- If you are being seen as a patient or you are driving a loaner/rental vehicle contact the Parking Office or use the Leave Alone List to avoid a citation.
- If you forget your gate card (permit). Park in your regular assigned area. Push the call button at the gate and we will let you in. Contact the Parking Office or use the Leave Alone List to avoid a citation.
- Replacement cost for a lost Gate Card is $15.00
3 More Rules We Thought of Later
- Parking in “time limited” spaces (30 min, 1 hr or 2 hr) is cumulative.
Example: If you park in a 2 hour space and go to lunch, when you return you do not have another 2 hours.
Example: If you park in a 2 hour space then move to another space you do not have another 2 hours.
- Please review the complete list of Rules & Reglations.
- Return your parking permit upon graduation or separation from the University.
If you need to park anywhere other than your designated parking area, please contact the Parking Office in advance for assistance.
Phone: (405) 271-2020